Skip to content
Our Certified Special Education Teachers will provide:
- IEP Driven Curriculum levels and Related Services
- Common Core State Standards based curriculum
- Foundation for Common Core State Standards for Early Education
- New York State Performance Exam
- Life Skills/ADL Training: Working Kitchen and Mock Model Apartment
- NY State Alternate Assessment
- Vocational Training
- Physical Education
- Computer Lab, and computers in each classroom as well
- Mathletics, Espresso Elementary and Learn 360 Internet Programs
- Classes for learning-disabled and speech-impaired students in grades K-8.
- Classes for students ages 5 to 21 with an intellectual disability.
- A Vocational Program for high school students, which involves the students volunteering in house and in the community food pantry twice a week. All volunteer work is supervised by our vocational trainer.
- An Activities of Daily Living Program, which is weekly and is conducted by the classroom teacher. The program includes cooking, shopping and various household activities.